- Organizational collections – established repositories or archives
- Public collections – individual and family collections
- Curated collections – collections targeted on a specific subject area; selected families and organizations
Administrative partners are defined as institutions that take an active role in administering and setting policy for Pasadena Digital History Collaboration (PDHC). They are governed by the Administrative Partnership Agreement which defines their goals, subcommittee participation, and individual roles and responsibilities. Collection type: Organizational The following institutions are administrative partners in PDHC:
Contributing Partners are defined as institutions or members of the community whose role is limited to a one-time donation of digitized materials or resources. The responsibilities of contributing partners will be governed by a signed Contributing Partner Agreement. Collection type: Organizational, Public, and Curated The following institutions are currently contributing partners in PDHC
- The City of Pasadena Planning & Community Development Department’s Design & Historic Preservation Section A collection of digitized slides taken as part of the City’s early historic resources studies from the late 1970s and early 1980s has been uploaded to the PDHC database. This collection provides a glimpse into the state of the City’s building stock from that time.
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens The Huntington has agreed to provide access to the Harold Parker and J. Allen Hawkins collections for digitization and to respond to reference inquiries directly related to the Huntington’s collections.
- Glendale Community College Library
Collaborative Partners are defined as institutions that cooperate and share resources with PDHC on an ongoing basis. They share resources with the administrative partners in order to digitize photographs, records, and artifacts related to Pasadena history and promote local archival collections. While they are not responsible for administrative procedures or creating policies, collaborative partners do participate in PDHC subcommittees, projects, and outreach as appropriate. Collection type: Organizational There are currently no collaborative partners in PDHC.
Personal/Family Collections Partners
Personal/Family Collections Partners are defined as community members who are willing to contribute a finite number of family resources related to Pasadena. They are governed by the Personal Partner Agreement.
For more information about PDHC or if you have questions about becoming a partner, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.