Reference URL – click the link to choose between 2 options:
- Link to the Item: copy the permanent link for the current page in order to paste the link into an email, IM or document.
- Embed the Item: copy the object code for the current page in order to paste the code into an HTML document or website.
- Share – click to bookmark or share the current page by selecting any of the 300+ social networking, bookmarking, blogging, and e-mail services listed in the popup window. Click on AddThis to go to the addthis.com website. Click on Settings link in popup window to personalize the AddThis extension by selecting up to 10 of your favorite places to share. Click on Privacy to view AddThis privacy and data practices.
- Add Tags – click to add tags for the current item.
- Comment – click to post a comment for the current item.
- Rate – click on any one of the stars to save your rating for the current item.
Title Bar Area
View Description – click to auto-scroll to the Description area containing details about the current item.
View PDF & Text (documents only) – click to view both the PDF and text versions of the current document side by side (screen is split vertically).
Download – click and select a size for the current item to be downloaded as a file to your device.
Print – click to print the current item.
Toolbar Controls (images only)
- Zoom Slider Bar – allows the user to increase (up to 200%) or decrease (down to 10%) the size of the item in the viewport window. You can click and drag the square controller or click within the bar to view item at a specific percentage. You can also click on the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons to zoom in and out, respectively.
- Full Browser Button – click to toggle the display of the viewport so that it fills up the full browser window or shrinks back to Item Detail View.
- Fit to Window – click to make the current item fit within the viewport window.
- Fit to Width – click to make the current item fill the width of the viewport window. The user can click and drag the current item, or increase the size of the viewport window, to view the part of the height hidden from view.
- Rotate Left – click to turn the current item in the viewport 90 degrees to the left.
- Rotate Right – click to turn the current item in the viewport 90 degrees to the right.
Thumbnail Navigator (images only)
Click anywhere inside the thumbnail image and drag the current item to any position within the image viewer window.
Click the Toggle Button (the arrow in the bottom-right corner of the thumbnail image) to alternate between hiding and showing the thumbnail image.
Tabs (documents only)
- PDF – click to view the current document in an embedded PDF window.
- Text – click to view the unformatted text of the current document.
- Text Search… – click to search for and highlight text within the current document.
- Description – click to alternate between showing and hiding the description information for the current item.
- Tags – click to alternate between showing and hiding the tags for the current item. Click on the “Add Tags” link to add your own tag(s).
- Comments – click to alternate between showing and hiding the comments for the current item. Click on the “Post a Comment” link to post your own comment(s).